Sometimes, I suspect that this personalty is enherited from my parents. Unlike my independent, freeloading older brother, my parents are really prudent people. Under the eyes of my parents, there is no such thing like telling them a lie or stealing a reese peanut butter cup from the fridge at midnight. Don't get me wrong- my family is very enthusiastic and full of care. To be honest, I have the confidence to tell you that my family is one of the brightest family in the entire city of Beijing,
Now you might be wondering why on Earth am I mention the capital of China when I am a Korean, and I will tell you why. Even though Korea is my home nation, the nation I grew up is China. For a resident that lived in Beijing for 15 years, I admit that culturally I might not be 100% Korean, but I can proudly claim that even though I am deeply connected to the great culture and history of China, my cultural root is based around the proud nation of Korea. For instance, I didn't know who Pinkle was for 10 years, but I can name more than 20 kinds of Kimchi.
Talking of food, I admit that I am a gourmand. From pico de gallo to Durian pancake, I love to adventure my tongue through endless types of exotic food, and I enjoy the uniqueness of the smell and taste of different kinds of food. However, my favorite food of all times is Reese Peanut Butter Cup.

- image title- long live the honourable reese peanut cup
Some might criticise this is an unsuitable food for a gourmand, but, to be honest, when I face them, I never think carefully. Why do you think I would crawl to the fridge at midnight?
As you probably realized, I am a rather unique person, both my personal background and my personality. However, I can assure you, even though you might me as a strange person- a student who lived in China for 15 years and turns insane when finding a piece of chocolate, I am more than confident that when you actually meet me face to face, we will become friends in no time.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.